Friday, February 25, 2011

Broken Bones and Blessings

(NO it is not Tyler) :)

On Tuesday we did our typical Morning outing with our dear friends; Jen, Avery, Luke. Every Tuesday Morning you are sure to find us together. Tyler loves Luke and Avery and since they are at different schools this year we do not see them as much.
We headed to Lions Park with Scooters and Bikes for some exercise on Tuesday and there are 3 play grounds there so we usually have to stop at each one during our walk/ride. Before we headed to lunch at our Tuesday lunch stop (Chick Fil A) we made one last stop at one of the new playgrounds that was built over the summer. It is handicap accessible so the ramps are fairly large and of course Ty and Luke decided to ride their bikes up the ramp to where the slides are. Well, poor Luke fell off his bike and we could tell by his cry that something was not right. Jen walked over to where I was standing and she said I think he is really hurt because he is not really moving his left arm. I gathered the bike and got Ty and Avery and we made our way to our cars. Jen was making phone calls and Avery still wanted to go to lunch so I told Jen I would take Avery to lunch with us and keep her the rest of the afternoon if needed.
Tyler was so excited and I know that me taking Avery put Jen at some ease, that way she just had to worry about Luke and then Avery would not have to wait in the ER and be at the Hospital the majority of the day.
We had a fun lunch, went back to our house to play with the Dogs, and then we hit Miller Park. Keep in mind we still had to be at kindermusik at 4pm. Tyler and Avery played non stop on Tuesday afternoon before music. It worked our perfect because we met Jen and Luke at music.
Avery is so sweet and and I think she is the sweetest most polite little girl around. I will watch Avery any day of the week. I will take Luke, too. I truly adore both of these children and I always love our outings together. Jen has been an absolute blessing in my life and I am so thankful for our special bond and friendship that was formed because of Landry. I am so thankful I was able to Jen and Robb on Tuesday because they have truly gone above and beyond for us so watching Avery was such a joy. Good friends are a true blessing. Avery and Tyler at Miller Park and sweet Luke after Music on Tuesday.


We are so happy you are doing better, Luke. We can't wait to see you on Tuesday. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

love the pics! you are so sweet and we are truly blessed by your friendship. thanks again for ALL your help- you made the rough day SO much better, and Avery had a blast!