Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunshine and Jogging

The weather was absolutly georgeous today. I was in need of some sunshine today.... and it really did wonders for my mood. After church we headed home and the first thing I did was change in to my work out gear and put on my running shoes. We truly did spend our whole afternoon outside soaking Gods beauty all in.
I am amazed how jogging and even working out in general affects my mood for the rest of the day. Working out again was such a big hurdle for me to jump through but I am so thankful I finally ripped that band aid off, because in a way all of this excerice is very theraputic for me and I always feel better afterwards.... if only my whole body did not ache afterwards. :)
God has really been amazing me with Landry's Legacy. I love checking to see how our team is growing. We are getting so close to 43 members and I will not stop there. Thank you for our family, friends, and strangers that have already registered to be with us on March 12, 2011. Even if you can not attend but would love to donate all of the proceeds will benifiet the Children's Hospital at Scott and White. The NICU was the only home Landry knew and all of the wonderful Nurses and Doctors treated our Landry James like he was their only patient. We will be for ever grateful for the NICU... they truly touched our life. Please contact me if you have any questions and we would be honored to have you walk/run beside as remember our littlest.

Phillipians 3: 12-14
Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.
Brother's I do not consider yet to have taken hold of it. But one I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
This verse has always held a special place in my heart because this is my brothers, verse.

No comments: