Saturday, February 26, 2011

Little Toes

These precious little toes and feet went to Heaven 7 months ago. I always thought that I would have Heaven before my children, but Heaven is the only home that our precious Landry will ever know. It is amazing the impact that these feet and ten beautiful toes have made in my life and the legacy that they will hold for many years to come.
When Landry finally left our arms and went in to the arms of our Heavenly Father it was almost like he tip toed away because he was so beautiful, calm, peaceful, and did not make a sound as he slipped away from us and the dreams we had planed for our new family of 4.
We love you and miss you everyday, Landry and I hold on to the Hope and Joy of when we will see you again. We are one day closer to being able to spend Eternity with you, Landry James.
Thank you, God for the blessing and pain that these tiny little toes brought to my life. Landry's footprints will be forever engraved in my heart. Happy 7 months in Glory, Landry James.

6 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I will pray for you and your whole family all day today, Holly. Those little toes are running and dancing now! Beautiful picture. Love you.

Jen said...

Sweet little toes! Praying for comfort for you all today. I know Landry is in the most amazing place ever. love you!

Kristen McGuire said...

Those toes are so sweet....praying for you and Landry today.

Crystal Hammond said...

Oh sweet Holly, my heart hurts for you today. I wish I could hug you right now.

Briggs said...

Praying for you today.

Sara said...

:), I smile when I see his pictures. You are so very blessed.