Monday, February 7, 2011

Peace

Hope Mommies: Top- Chelsea, Melissa, Laurem Sarah Erwin, Sara Virdell. Bottom- Whitney, Erin, Me, Kelly, and MaryBeth
My brain is still spinning from the amazing Hope Mommies Retreat. It was a time filled with friends that have now become lifelong friends. It was filled with hugs, tears, laughter, and a lot of peace... oh and I guess some running/walking. I was too busy talking with Kelly and looking at all the animals to run that much.. :)

A HUGE thank you to Jimmy Jim and Tisha Shuffield for making this weekend possible for all the Hope Mommies. I am so humbled to know you both and I am so thankful I can call you both my friend.

I found myself in tears on my drive home yesterday morning, because I was sad to leave the most amazing women around and also touched with how much God has blessed me the past 6 months... It took God breaking me in July to find the ultimate healing in his Words and by the amazing opportunities he has brought to our new path.... amazing.

More to come I promise.... because it was truly too wonderful not to post about it.

2 comments:

Jen said...

beautiful picture and post! I am SO thankful for this weekend for you and the other moms. Praying for you all!

Sarah Erwin said...

Out of refining we are able to see Him. July 24-26 really changed this world.
I love you so much and just talked about you and Landry so much to the Lord today.