Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hearts and Cupcakes

This year our Valentine's was filled with suckers, Cars, Toy Story, Pizza, Cupcakes, and of course a few tears... not just from me.
Tyler's class had his Valentine's party yesterday so I made my way there to help with the fun celebration. I truly love being able to attend everything Tyler does, that is my favorite part of the "Job". We worked on our Valentine's outside on Sunday because it was too pretty to stay inside

My favorite part of the party where these cupcakes. I wish I could take credit for them but this Mother just brought fruit. I wish I was creative like that. I just love them and Tyler thought they were pretty yummy.




It was a fun Morning to be a student at CCS!
After the party we headed over to give Ghee and Poppy big hugs and kisses. We have not them in over a week so we were missing them. Ghee gave Tyler some money to go to Target and buy a Valentine Toy. Tyler loved finding the perfect "Cars" toy. We have a new favorite. We also got a Fireman Sam video, another favorite. I think it was a perfect day for Tyler.
This Morning we are waiting for the sun to come out and then we will head to the park with some of our favorite friends and,I am sure we will end our outing with Chic Fil A. That is our favorite lunch stop on Tuesdays. Later this afternoon is kindermusik and then a JL meeting tonight, for me. Well, I guess it is time to get moving.





1 comment:

Jen said...

:) love you sweet friend! great seeing you twice in 1 day! love my Tuesdays!!!