Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Goal

Our first goal was $1075 for Landry's Legacy well we met that goal so now we have a new goal for our team, $4300! Right now we are at $2150 and we have 49 participants!

I have been very blown by the response of so many loving friends and family that have already signed up or donated to the Scott and White Children's Hospital. It is not too late register for this amazing even. Please click on: http://stpatricksrun.sw.org/ if you would like to join Landry's Legacy. We have loved and missed Landry longer than just 43 hours.
Tyler will be participating in his first 1 mile fun run on this day, too. He has been telling us that he has to go exercise. I am so proud of our biggest!

Saturday, March 12 will be a day filled with hope and joy for so many and I am so honored and humbled to have some amazing individuals walking/running with us as we honor and remember our littlest. I am jogging in the 10k with some other of my crazy friends..... :) Still not sure what I am thinking about this but to me at this moment, it feels right.

No comments: