Monday, February 14, 2011

Landry's Remembrance Gallery # 4

Today I went to Landry's a Grave Site a little later than normal, but when I was turning down the Baby Land area I noticed some Heart Shaped Balloons and my heart dropped because I did not have anything for Landry.
As I was getting closer I noticed some bright yellow roses on Landry's site. Tears fell immediately as I thanked God for this beautiful random act of kindness from someone that had our littlest on their heart today.
I looked down and saw this beautiful locket with a poem attached.... I will attach the poem because it is so beautiful.
Thank you, Thank you for remembering us and Landry on his first Valentine's Day. I loved the 6 yellow roses. Very fitting indeed. Words can not express how much it means that someone was remembering and visiting our Landry. I love you.


1 comment: