Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Headstone

We are in the final stages of getting Landry's Headstone all together and making the final revisions for it. Of course, I want it to be perfect but I at the same time every time I get a revision tears always flow because it should be a revision for a 1st Birthday Card not a permanent Headstone. It just hurts sometimes, but in my eyes Landry deserves on the best.
The company we are using is the same one my parents went through for my Brother's Headstone and on our first visit there the owner spoke very highly of my parents and he said that my Dad never left his side as he was working on Justin's headstone because like any parent you want everything to be perfect for your child and you want to be by their side for all their firsts in life, I have a feeling I might have to follow what my Dad did. That brings tears to my eyes picturing my Dad watching every step and tiny detail.
Today, I am just hurting because all of my beautiful Hope Mommies are all going through another Anniversary of welcoming, saying good-bye, and missing our beautiful children in Heaven. I think it is amazing that all of our "days" fall so close together.
I am still having a hard time grasping the fact that I gave birth to Landry 7 months ago tomorrow. I am just loving and missing everything about our littlest today.

No comments: