Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Frisbee Golf

Monday afternoon we were so excited when Daddy pulled in to our driveway at 4 pm! That never happens, but Ryan had to be in Waco all day for meetings so he was able to come home early. The weather was in the 70's so we headed to the Frisbee Golf Course at Lions Park ( Ryan loves Frisbee Golf and I know he is so happy that Ty loves it, too) for some Frisbee Fun. Tyler has become a huge fan of throwing the Frisbee..... Well, Tyler loves anything he can throw!
Sun and being with my boys always helps my heart. I am so thankful for the laughter and smile that being outside with my two favorite people in the world bring to my face. The past 6 months has really but a lot of things in perspective for me and my 3 boys mean the world to me and I am blessed to be a wife and mother of two beautiful boys.









2 comments:

KrystalK said...

HA! LOVE disc golf! My daughter Bris has always loved it too and now Eli also does! I wish in WI we could play more! :P Glad you had a good day!

Jen said...

Love the determination and concentration in Tyler's expressions! hugs sweet friend :)