Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE


1 Corinthians 13: 4-7
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.

Ryan when I looked into your eyes 5 1/2 years ago and said "I do" I am sure we never imagined how incredibly bumpy our life would be together. We have been through some trails in our life, but the past 6 1/2 months I have witnessed first hand how strong our love is for Jesus Christ, one another, and our family. Thank you for always loving me and our two boys. You are the most loving husband and father, and I know Tyler and Landry know how deep your love is for them. Love is paitent, Love is kind, Love never fails.

No comments: