Sunday, February 20, 2011

MercyMe "I Can Only Imagine"



Heaven has been at the center of my mind for a awhile, because I want to know what it must be like for Landry and what it will be like when you reunite. Recently, I have surrounded myself with books on Heaven to help me grasp the full wonder, beauty, and amazement of Heaven.
I can describe Tyler's Home and Room perfectly but I can't describe Landry's home and that makes my heart ache sometimes.
What I love to do and what I love to do is Imagine what it will be like when I come face to face with Jesus and Landry.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I read a book recently about a boy who went to Heaven and came back and he compared it to Christmas morning. I loved the comparison because what child doesn't adore Christmas morning? Can you imagine an endless Christmas morning? Love you, my friend and sister.