Thursday, February 3, 2011

HOPE

6 months ago I remember lying in a hospital bed in tears and feeling all alone. A month later my blog and the blogs of others were found and at that moment I came to know some amazing Moms that all have empty arms because their little ones went to Heaven too soon, just like our Landry.
Tomorrow afternoon I will head to Brady, TX (I have been praying for clearing weather) and spend a long weekend with my fellow Hope Moms. I have so many emotions going through me at this moment..... overall I am filled with Hope and Joy. Thank you so much Tisha Shuffield for loving all of us and arranging this weekend for us. We will be staying at Selah Springs. Check out the website because it looks amazing. http://www.selahspringsranch.net/index.htm
These beautiful women know my true feelings and they always remember the "Days". For them I will be forever thankful and will always feel blessed and honored to call them my friends.
All of this is possible because our God loves us and because I became the Mother to, Landry. So thankful for the days to come and I can't wait to meet all of these amazing Moms (although it seems like I already know them) that mean so much to my heart.

No comments: