Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Forts and Sleeping Bags

Tyler has become a big fan of forts these days. I already know that my fort making ability is not up to par but Ty does not seem to mind. Last night were were worn out from a full day and Ryan was working late so we made a fort and covered up in Tyler's new sleeping bag from Ghee and Poppy and watch Bob the Builder before bath and bedtime. I always love my down time with Tyler.
On Sunday, Tyler asked my parents if he could spend the night at their house and that is a first for Tyler, so needless to say Ghee and Poppy were very giddy so they took Ty to Academy to pick out a sleeping bag. The only choice for boys was Car's. Thank goodness Ty loves Car's. It looks like we will have many fun nights with sleeping bags and forts in our future.









1 comment:

Jen said...

love this! you are an awesome mom :)