Saturday, February 12, 2011

Forgetting

The past couple of weeks I have been feeling a little out place... like I am this huge Elephant in a room and no one knows what to say or do for me at times. My closest friends that never left my side at the beginning seem to be "done" and "moving on" I am sure these are my own feelings but it just seems that way at times. I remember talking last weekend with some of the other Hope Mommies that we wish the things that were done for us the first couple of weeks after our babies went to Heaven would happen today. Grieving does not just stop for us after the first couple of weeks. Just yesterday Morning I had a huge break down and cried for a hour. I love the texts, calls, messages, gifts that many amazing women are still doing for us..... because for me everyday that I wake up it is a constant reminder that our live is not how it was supposed to be.... and that still hurts.
Just Thursday I was at Chick Fil A.... you will find us there at least once a week. And two women that are not close friends stopped me to tell me that they love blog and wanted to know about my weekend. Thank you, Thank you for reading my blog and following my journey and allowing me to tell you about our journey. I am for ever grateful for all my blog followers. I thank God for you all daily.
Landry's Legacy has created such a out pouring of love... I know this is Gods way of telling me that we are never alone and people do still remember and love him. My favorite donation we received stated: I know I never talk to you about Landry but I think and pray for your family often. Thank you for your honesty, it truly touched my heart.
If you ever see a Elephant in a room it is probably me. Please know that a hug speaks a thousand words to me these days.

1 comment:

Crystal Hammond said...

I promise you'll never be alone. I can't imagine the pain you feel everyday but I can tell you that I'll always listen and I'll always try to put a smile on your face. I'll never forget your littlest.