Saturday, March 26, 2011

8 Balloons

Today marks Landry's 8 months in Glory. It was a beautiful afternoon to send balloons up to Heaven for Landry. Our sweet, biggest led the prayer before the balloon release; Dear God, Thank you for Landry. He also thanked God for me, Daddy, and Ghee and Poppy, but I just loved the first part so much. I am so thankful that Tyler has come to enjoy our balloon releases, and it brings me great joy to know that we are involving Tyler as much as we do. Tyler is such a great Big Brother.
I felt at peace today and was thankful that Ryan was home all day with us. Sometimes family time is what my heart needs. However, tonight as I am typing this I am feeling a little Homesick for Heaven and Landry. Now is the time that I hold on to hope that I am going to see Landry again. I know that in Christ there is no good-bye and no end.

Psalsm 34:8
Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge him.

I have endured hard times and even questioned why God chose us to endure such pain, but I have witnessed first hand the true Glory of our Lord.
The Lord has truly become my refuge during the past 8 months and I am so thankful for the Rain, because if that is what it takes for me to praise our gracious Heavenly Father who is holding our littlest at this moment, then Jesus bring the Rain.






2 comments:

Cindy said...

Praising God for His promise and for hope. Praying for you heart as a Mommy.

On another note, though, thank you for the reminder of the rain. If that's what it takes to praise Him...bring the rain.

Crystal Hammond said...

My heart has ached for you all day, my heart aches for you everyday. Ya'll are thought about and prayed for daily.