Monday, March 7, 2011

Pride

I can't wait to wear this shirt on Saturday. We have a dear friend that that designs and prints t-shirts, and he does all of Ryan's school shirts for Westphalia so we think he is the best around.
I saw this logo for the first time on Thursday Morning, and I could not help but cry. It is perfect and I tell all of our friends that only a close friend of ours that knows us, our pain, and our story could design such an amazing shirt for Landry's Legacy. And those beautiful feet are Landry's. I am still blown away every time I look at it.
Tyler signed up for the 1k and he is very excited about racing with his Poppy, and he tells us everyday that he has to get his exercise. I had to take him to the stadium yesterday afternoon because he wanted to run around the track.
It was a beautiful day as I ran next to my biggest and the whole time I had my littlest on my heart. Tyler and Landry are my most precious gifts and I am so thankful that God chose me to be their Mommy.
I am so very proud of Tyler and I know I will be one proud Mommy on Saturday Morning watching Tyler remember and love his Little Brother.

5 comments:

Jen said...

beautiful post and a perfect shirt. love you dear friend!

Mary Beth and Travis said...

LOVE the design!!! It's so perfect!!

Sarah Erwin said...

I can't wait to be running side-by-side in a few days, sweet friend. Remembering Landry the entire time!!

Kelly said...

I am so sad that I can't be there! I miss your face and wish so badly that I could run by your side. Our "run"(notice the quotations) was one of my favorite parts of our weekend together. I will be with you in spirit and remembering Landry all day Saturday. I love you!

Crystal Hammond said...

Super excited!!