Sunday, March 20, 2011

Change

I have been telling Ryan all week that we need to take Ty in to get his haircut and Ryan kept telling me that he could it... hmmm Ryan does not cut his own hair but he wants to cut/buzz Tyler's hair. I kept saying no but yesterday Morning I broke down and gave him the ok. Ryan got up so fast and headed for our bathroom to get his razor and he was outside with Tyler in no time. I did love seeing those two together like that, and Tyler looked so big sitting in his little chair. Tyler did really well with Ryan buzzing his hair away, but he has always done well at getting his hair cut. There were some spots like around his ears that Tyler was not a fan of but he never fused. The funny thing is he kept saying; Thank you, Daddy over and over.. it truly was priceless.
When it was all done and Tyler got up and he fell in to his Daddy and wrapped his arms around his next and said; Thank you, Daddy. Precious bald boy of ours. Well, he is not bald but it is a lot shorter than what I was wanting but I must say it is growing on me. I know it will grow back and it is a great look for Spring and Summer. I guess the part that I keep trying to remind myself of is that we saved $15 by letting Ryan cut his hair. Not too bad.....








Well, Spring Break is officially over and it is back to our weekly routine. We enjoyed our last full day with church and a fun outing of Frisbee Golf with some close friends that we had not seen in a while.
I have cherished our family time and being able to stay home and relax. I think our real test will be tomorrow Morning..... hopefully we can make it to work and school on time!




1 comment:

Kristen McGuire said...

Absolutely adorable pictures!!!