Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Key Board

We have been with out our home key board since Monday afternoon. Ryan was supposed bring one home form work on Monday but he forgot and he was going to bring one home last night but he forgot, again. I already reminded him this morning when he called me but I might have to remind him again.... I have our I Pad but I am not really used to typing on it. We have had Ryan's lap top at night but I have just not found the time to sit down....
Today I find myself longing to blog so I hope it will stay with me until this evening. Ryan if you read this. Please bring a keyboard home or Mom can we have ours back. :)

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

For some reason this post cracks me up. :) Sounds like our house. Thanks for the laugh. Have a beautiful day!

Ghee and Poppy said...

Yes you may! But, you have to come get it!!! xoxo