Friday, March 18, 2011

Ty and Ghee Day

On Wednesday my Mom asked if she could spend the afternoon with Tyler, and of course Tyler was so excited. One of my Mom's close friends, Patti had her Grandson, Ryan in town and they wanted to get the boys together and play. They had a fun lunch at Chick Fil A and then headed to Lions Park for some Big Wheel riding and fun at the playgrounds. I love looking at the pictures and the big smile on their faces. My Mom said they had a blast and she loved every minute of her fun play date with her "Mr. Wonderful".






Taking a little rest....
What did Ryan and I do with a free afternoon? Well, I cleaned out some closets and Ryan did work on the computer. Sounds fun, I know.... but we were in need of some Spring Cleaning around the house.





No comments: