Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Poppy!

My Dad's Birthday was on Thursday so that night we had a Birthday Celebration for Poppy. Tyler loves parties and he was very excited about Poppy's Birthday Party! Tyler helped with the cake and he even blew out the candle before Poppy. We even bought Poppy a special Buzz Light Year that Ty picked out for the cake. It was a wonderful evening celebrating a very special Dad and Poppy.
We love you so much, Poppy! I love how much Tyler adores you and I know Landry feels the same way about you. Your unending love and strength is so amazing. Thank you for everything that you do for us. Your are the most amazing Poppy and I am so blessed that Landry is your namesake.
I love you so much, Dad. You will always mean the world to me and I will always be your little girl.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!
how old is your baby!
He looks nice, I have a daughter and named her SAdie, I hope he grows up healthy and cute as he is now.

Cheers!

Mirella
White Label SEO