Thursday, March 31, 2011

Water For Everyone

The other morning when I was getting out of the shower I noticed Ryan's tool box was open on our bathroom floor. I peak around the corner to see a naked little boy underneath Ryan's sink with some tools. I asked Tyler what he was doing, and he responded with "I am fixing our water so we can give water to lots of people". I just had to laugh because it was just so cute, but then I started wondering where he learned about the pipes under the sink and he even had the proper tool, I think.... Curious George!! We watch Curious every morning and there was a episode about water, pipes, and a plumber. I am guessing Ty felt like taking a break from being a Fire Fighter and decided to try his had at being a plumber.


5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh! How I love his heart! Too cute!

Sarah Erwin said...

I LOVE this!! Of course water is near and dear to my heart! And SO IS TYLER!!

I have to admit I almost spit my water out laughing at the plumber's bottom though...hehe! ;)

Jen said...

too cute! love that boy :)

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness too sweet and precious!

Ghee and Poppy said...

It just so happens we have an opening for a plumber in the company!