Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Daddy


Happiest Birthday's to the most wonderful Husband and Father around. I always love that Ryan's Birthday falls on Spring Break, because we are able to spend the whole day together.
This year has been one of the hardest years for us as a family but your strength and love surpassed all the trials and tears. The love you have for me and our boys is truly amazing.
I love watching Tyler light up when he sees you at the end of the work day. We both love you so much and I know that Landry is so proud of you as well. We love you, Daddy! Always and Forever.
Ryan hates when I make a big deal out of his Birthday. It is a good that I have a JL meeting tonight, because I love Birthdays. But, Ryan asked me last week that he did not want me to do anything, and I stuck to his word and I have not made a big deal about today.

1 comment: