Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Landry's Rembrance Gallery # 6

A couple of days ago I received this message on my Facebook Wall. The message was from Cindy, Landry's NICU Nurse. Cindy was the Nurse who came and got Landry from our room when we started noticing signs that something was wrong, and she has remained a faithful friend and follower during this whole journey. I am so thankful for Cindy, and words will never be able to express my gratitude for the love, time, and devotion she gave to Landry and us that night when my "nightmare" was just beginning. The message I received: Hey... my girls have a "rock museum" on our back porch. They have been collecting tips from the neighbor kids...unknown to me. Sarah just came in and said Mom, "Ella Grace and me decided to donate the money to the NICU at the Children's Hospital for you and Baby Landry. We have 81 cents!!!" Made my day. Thanks for allowing Landry's life to touch so many. Cindy thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story with me. Sarah and Ella Grace have such a big heart just like you and it is so beautiful to hear and see Children talk about about and remember our precious, Landry. I love the innocence of Children and I truly love when others find away to remember our littlest. That means so much to me and my heart. Thank you, Thank you!

No comments: