Saturday, March 5, 2011

Landry's Rembrance Gallery # 5

On Monday evening I opened my facebook page to see a beautiful balloon with Landry's name on it. My precious friend, Crystal who get to meet for the first time in 6 days!!! That is right Crystal is part of Landry's Legacy. Truly humbled to have so many amazing women coming to Temple to remember Landry with us. God is truly amazing.
Monday, February 28th marked the 6 month anniversary for my friend, Sarah's little boy, Holden. Sweet baby Holden celebrated his 6 month Birthday in Heaven on Monday. I love that Landry and Holden will be friends for eternity.
Crystal and her family did a balloon for Holden and they remembered Landry in their balloon release. Thank you so much, Crystal for loving and remembering our Landry. I am so blessed that you are apart of my life and it means the world to me that you remember Holden and Landry. And this adorable face has my favorite name in the world, Landry. I can't wait to squeeze and hug this beautiful boy in 6 days.

2 comments:

Crystal Hammond said...

I have no words other than tears and love!

Mary Beth and Travis said...

Holly- Colby and I were walking on Thursday evening and saw a balloon going up to heaven. I couldn't help but think of Landry. HUGS! :)