Thursday, May 15, 2008

Busy Day!

What a wild Thursday. I left the house around 9:30am to attend a mini Provisional training meeting. Ty takes his nap at 9:00am so Ghee came and watched him while I was gone. I got home at at 10:45 only enough time to give Ty and big hug and then out the door for a lunch/meeting for Junior League with Stacie, Pam, Christina, and Audrey the new President for JLBC. I am very excited to be working with her. We discussed our Morning Show segment that we will be appearing on next Tuesday morning. Afterwards I walked over to the Second Hand Rose with Christina, so we could plan our new member meeting that will be held there next Tuesday night. I got home just in time to walk Ty home and get him down for a nap. All I can say is I am thankful for nap time because I was able to work up a Agenda for next Tuesday and get it sent out! I am doing a lot of work on the computer these days.
After nap time we went to Target with Ghee and Amma. That is officially my favorite place. I feel like I am there everyday. We also got to have a nice dinner with Ghee, Poppy, and Amma before it was time to head home for a bath and bed time. Ryan has a School Board meeting tonight. He also had a training last night and will be umpiring tomorrow night. Therefore, we have not seen much of Ryan. We miss you! Next week is another crazy week, but school is almost out!!!!
Once again I am so blessed to have my parents here. Especially with Ryan's hectic schedule and with him starting his Doctorate next month, he is going to be gone a lot more. Thank you Mom and Dad for being a wonderful support system for me and helping me out during the day. We appreciate all you do! Ty loves siting in his new car seat that Ghee and Poppy have in their car!

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

I just love him in this picture!! it would look so good in black and white with just his blue eyes!!!

Target, oh how I love thee. It is also my favorite store. Sometimes I wish I lived on your side of town so I wouldn't be so tempted to go to Walmart just because it is close!!