Friday, May 2, 2008

Going to Poppy and Ghee's house!

Tyler is always very excited to get in his stroller these days because he knows where we are going!


We had a great day with Poppy and Ghee. Poppy even came over to sit at the house while Ty was napping this afternoon, so Ghee and I could go have a mini day of beauty. My toes look so much better.
Tyler and I went over to Ghee and Poppy's for dinner, too. Ryan was at home trying to take a nap, because he will be working at the Falls County Relay for life raising money for the American Cancer Society. Ryan's shift is from 12am-6am. Ryan is so amazing. I guess he will come home and sleep in the morning. Tyler and I came home with some food for Ryan, and he was awake. I hope he is able to get some rest.
Tomorrow afternoon Ryan and I are going to a Cinco De Mayo Party! Our good friends Stephen and Whitney king are hosting it and Ghee and Poppy agreed to baby-sit! It should be a wonderful afternoon. We are going over there with our friends and Christina. However, before we go to the party Christina and I have to address our invitations for the Junior League new member meeting on May 20. I finished printing and stuffing today, so they are ready to be addressed and sent out on Monday! Maybe we can get Rob and Ryan to help us!
Oh, I had wonderful time at my book club last night. We stayed at the club house until 9pm chatting. What a fun group! The best news is that TAKS testing is over! They finished today. Have a wonderful and safe Weekend.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Have fun at the Cinco party!!!! With Stephen and Whitney I feel sure it is always a blast!!!