Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kraft Mac N Cheese!

Ty has found a new favorite. Macaroni and Cheese. He really loves trying to put a whole bunch in his mouth at one time. So far Ty loves wheat crackers, any kind of fruit (bananas are his favorite) and of course cheese. He had a few bites of a tortilla the other day and liked that as well. It is so hard trying different food that I think he would or could eat. I want him to try new things, but I feel he eats the same thing over and over again. Any suggestions on foods I could try with him? At least he his feeding himself. I still spoon feed Ty a few things, but I think he likes to try and do it himself. What a boy!
Happy Wednesday! Ryan has no late nights except for Friday so that has been one of the best things about this week.

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

Kendall too eats the same things over and over again. Her favorite is all natural turkey deli slices and cheese!!! Connor still eats the same things over and over again!! It is a never ending cycle. Just pray that Ty never gets on the banana & hot dog only diet!!! That was Connor's favorite!! LOL!!!

Ryan said...

I suggest vienna sausages!