Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day and 10 Months Old!




Happy 10 months Tyler Justin! We love you so very much. You always know how to bring a smile to our face. The past 10 months have been so wonderful and full of many new things. Thank you for being our silly little monkey!

We had a wonderful Memorial Day cook out with Ghee, Poppy and Amma. Thank you Ryan for grilling. Ty was all decked out in his USA gear!


The best news today! Seville Tate Bohn arrived a little after 6pm this evening. She weighs 6 pounds 6 ounces. Mommy and Baby are doing great. The name is very unique but that is Sara for you. They are going to call her Sevi (not sure on the spelling). I am heading to Austin tomorrow to meet Seville. I love her already and I can't wait to see her. What a wonderful blessing. I cried when I got the news this evening.

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

What fantastic pictures!!! I am sure it was great to have Ryan home today!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Seville and Sara!! Give her my love when you see her tomorrow!!

HAPPY 10 MONTH BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!!

Rachel said...

That is such an awesome family picture!!