Friday, May 9, 2008

May is full of wonderful things!

On the food front Ty loves avocado's and potatoes! He actually put most of them in his mouth by himself. We are working on it. Ryan is trying to get Ty to raise his hand if he wants food! I am sure that is the educator in him. So far so good. He is so smart. We have also been saying No a lot. I think he understands it, but I am not sure he always listen. My daily vocabulary is filled with No Touch! Oh, the joys of motherhood
I have been meaning to post for sometime about a very special upcoming visitor that is coming to Temple next Tuesday, but I keep forgetting. I am so sorry! My Gramma from San Diego and Ty's Great Gramma (Amma) is coming to visit for two weeks. We both are very excited about seeing her. She flies in to Austin on Tuesday afternoon, so Tyler and I will be going to the airport with my Mom to go and get her. This is truly another blessing about having my parents back in Temple. I am sure we will be spending a lot of time with Amma when she is here. Tyler will look so different to her I am sure, because Ty was a little over two months when we saw her last! Amma's visit will fill May with many wonderful things! We can't wait to see you.


Tomorrow we are heading to Fort Worth for Jacob's Birthday Party! We are just going to go for the day so we can be back to celebrate Mother's Day. What a wonderful joy and blessing it is to be a Mom.


Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

He knows what the good stuff is...potatoes and avocados :) He looks soo grown up!!! I miss you guys! That is so great your Gramma is coming for 2 weeks!! How special! Have fun at Jacob's party!!!