Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!






Today I realized how lucky and blessed I am to be a mother to my precious Tyler Justin. Tyler has brought so much joy to my life. Ty's big smile and precious laugh fill our home with so much love. I love you you so much Ty. I am so happy that God brought you in to this world and gave you to us.
Everyday I strive to become a better wife and Godly Mother, just like my Mother and Mother in Law. Thank you Mom and Linda for all that you do for our family. God has blessed you both with such a caring heart and I pray daily that I can be a wonderful Mother just like the two of you have been to Ryan and me. We love you both very much and praise God daily for blessing Ty with two very special Grandmother's. Moms your constant love, support, guidance, strength, and encouragement amazes us daily.
Today has already been a wonderful day and it is not over. This morning my parents came to church with us and of course we took some pictures before we left. The church service was a beautiful and special tribute to Mother's. I was was so lucky to have my Mom sitting right next to me today during the service, that towards the end I started crying. I love my Mother so very much and I am truly blessed and thankful to have to have my Mom and Dad back in Temple. Every time I see my Mom and Dad with Ty it brings so much joy to my heart.
My Mother is one of the strongest women I have ever met. Her love for our family is constant. I am lucky to call my Mom a friend. After church Ryan took us all out to lunch. Thank you Ryan. This afternoon after nap time we will be heading over to my parents house for Mother's day cook-out! This has truly been a wonderful first Mother's day. I am looking forward to many more to come.
Happy Mother's Day to all of the special women in my life. May you all have a special and blessed day!

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU HAD A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!!! OURS WAS GREAT. I AM FIXIN TO POST ABOUT IT!! YEA FOR MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

Lauren said...

What a great first Mommy's day!!! You look beautiful!