Sunday, May 4, 2008

Saturday filled with friends


We had a wonderful time at the King's Cinco De Mayo Party. It was a beautiful afternoon to be out side by the pool. I saw several people that I went to High School with that I had not seen in a long time. It is always fun to run in to old friends and catch up and share all of our memories from Temple High.
We were also able to get a way last night. Thank you Poppy and Ghee for watching Ty yesterday. Ryan's good friend from College, Micah was in town last night so we went out with him and his sister, We had a great night. We are so blessed to have some wonderful friends that mean so much to us.
Today is a special day because Ty's Nana is here visiting with us. We had a nice lunch together and are waiting for Ty to wake up so we can go play out side. I am sure we will get pictures of Ty and Nana before she leaves.
I also just heard some wonderful news! My friend Pam called and she expecting her second little Boy. She had the sonogram done today. He will join the family in October. I am so thrilled for her and her family. What a wonderful weekend filled with many WONDERFUL surprises.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

It is so nice to get out sometimes! That is a great picture of you and Ryan! See you on Tuesday!!!

Rachel said...

And we need to get Pam to start blogging!!! :0)

Heather B. said...

I am so glad you had a great time at the King's!!! You and Ryan look fantastic!! Isn't it wonderful to have parents so close that are will to babysit so you can have a life!?!?!? Yes, It is WONDERFUL!!!!!!