Monday, May 12, 2008

Life is a Highway

Tyler really wanted to drive us around town yesterday. Sorry Ty, you are a little young to already be in front of the wheel. However, look at how cute he is trying to drive Poppy and Ghee's car.
Tomorrow we are heading to Austin to pick up Ty's Amma. We are very excited to see her. I am sure that Ty will have a big smile on his face when she gets off the airplane. My Mom and I are going to head up early so we can do some shopping in Austin. First stop, Babies R Us! I love that store. Tomorrow evening is the Junior Leagues Annual Dinner. It is our last event of the league year. It should be a wonderful night honoring and spotlighting all that we accomplished this year! However, this is not the last event for me. I have a lot of new member meetings coming up. I will be on TV next Monday morning with some other league girls to promote the Second Hand Rose and fall membership. We are working hard to get the word out.
This is a very busy week for Ryan. He will be home tonight and tomorrow night, and the rest of the week he will gone. Boy, we are ready for the year to come to a end. With Ryan being gone so much I have really enjoyed having my parents close by. I love the company and extra help. We were going to try and go to a play group this afternoon, but it was canceled. We will try again.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

What a cute little driver!!!