Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Past Two Days!

What a great week we have had so far......................... Nana came to visit on Tuesday. She even spent the night with us. Ty had a great afternoon with his Nana and Ghee. You can tell by the look on Ty's face. Nana and Ghee kept feeding him white cheddar puffs. I now have a child that is addicted to cheddar puffs! Mommy is going to put a stop to that.
The next best thing that happened on Tuesday is Daddy took a half day at work so he could come home early! Ty was so excited to see Daddy. For those of you who know Ryan he never takes off or comes home early from work. Thank you Ryan. We loved having you home. Ryan even grilled burgers for the whole family. I hated to miss that.
Tuesday night was the Prospective Member Meeting. We had a wonderful time. Christina and I were very pleased at how well it went, and it looks like we are going to have a nice size Fall class. We still have one more to go. I have found my new favorite thing to talk about and share with others. I love my new position and telling people how great JLBC is and what all it has done for me. We talked for a long time. Even after the meeting a group of girls stayed around to talk. I loved how pretty the food table looked!
On Wednesday Tyler and I went to Rockwall with my parents and Gramma to visit my other Grandmother. Ma had been in the hospital last week so we went to go and check on her and see how she was doing. Ma looked great and loved holding Ty. I got to see two of my Aunts and some of my cousins. Of course they are all thrilled that my Dad is back in Texas! We had a great time even though Ty was way off his schedule. That was a little tough, but he did OK.
Ty with two of this Great-Grandmothers. I love this picture. This will be a very special picture to have.

Today we are trying to get back on track and enjoy being home! Ryan is umpiring tonight, so it will be another late night for him. Last night Ryan's 8th grade students had their graduation. I can still remember my 8th grade graduation from Travis Middle School. I still know what I wore, too! I am getting so old. School is almost out. It's a shame that Superindents still have to work during the summer.

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

What a wonderful week you had!!! Treasure that picture of Ty with his Great-Grandmothers!!! My Papaw passed last summer and my pic I have of him and Connor will always grace my living room!!! I am so glad you got that boy off of his schedule!!! LOL!!! Can you tell I am not a schedule freak?? I have learned over the years that sometimes schedules are made to be broken!!! I have never had one that completely worked!!
I am glad that your meeting went well!!! I can't wait till the one in June!!! I am so excited!!

Ryan said...

Maw looks really pretty!