Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Finger Foods!




I hope Ty gets the hang of finger foods one of these days but needless to say it is still a work in progress.

Last night I gave Ty some mixed veggies. Peas, Carrots, and corn. He loves the baby food version of these foods, but I am not sure what he thought about the real thing. At fist he smeared them all over his tray, and then he picked up a handful of the veggies and tried to put them in his mouth. That did not work so well, so I ended up feeding some to him. I wish I had a picture of the look he gave me. After some were in his mouth he started going a little cough. I think we need to work on chewing. I am pretty sure he just waits for everything to dissolve in his mouth like his fruit puffs do. Until we get the hang of it we will practice everyday with new things and still eat the baby food, because Ty still likes that.
Well, Ryan's first Umpire gig was canceled last night due to rain. We had a lot of rain yesterday. My flowers enjoyed it! Ryan was a little disappointed but we enjoyed having him home last night. Tonight my friend Pam is hosting a mini girls dinner party/Notebook swap. We love a reason to get together. We are having a Italian feast at Pam's house! There will be 11 of us enjoying a night out. I made a cheesecake today after lunch and Ty had the best time playing and trying to open all the Kitchen Cabinets while I was baking. Ty is such a great helper. Please pray for Ty tonight while I am gone. I hope he does not cry after I leave and until it is time to go to bed. Poor baby cried when I left the room last night to start his bath water. Ryan was even holding him and trying to play with him. It is only a phase and it will not last forever. I hope!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I had fun at Pam's house! I emailed Jen and requested the Provisional committee! We will see what happens! Have a great Friday!!