Friday, May 23, 2008

Tyler is SO good looking!

How cute is Tyler? So cute!



It is sporty Friday at the Steele house. We are so ready for a nice long weekend. While we are home today Daddy is having fun at Six Flags with all of his Middle School kids. Another late night. I know Ty is ready to see his Daddy again. Ty has not seen Ryan since Tuesday night. I think this is the last week that Ryan will be gone at night for a while. Thank goodness.
We have a fun weekend. Ryan will be umpiring tomorrow until noon. Ty gets to attend his second birthday party for his friend Reese. Reese is celebrating her first birthday tomorrow afternoon. I am sure we will have a great time. This is the summer for birthday parties. I love how our life has changed from attending weddings all the time to birthday parties. We have two more parties so far to attend this Summer. We are excited about your party Miss Kendall Rose. The best part is Ty gets to have his very own birthday party in July! I have already started planning. We have the theme. I can't tell you, and NO it is not baseball! On Sunday night Ryan and I get to go to a party. My friend June is having a Memorial Day bash at her house. It should be a fun night out. A date night is always fun and needed.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments: