Thursday, May 29, 2008

Catch up day

Can I tell you how much I love blogging. It is one of my favorite things to do. That is one of the first things that I do when I put Ty down for his naps. I have found blogging to be very therapeutic for me. It helps me get in touch with my creative side. Plus I know that I have family and friends that check everyday to see what is going so I like to be up to date!
However, today I realized that I have a dirty house (dog hair is killing me. I would get rid of the dogs if I didn't love them as much as I do) emails, Junior league work, and college sorority recommendations to write. I did finish those. I will put in the mail later this afternoon. So, today I decided to do a few chores and items that are on my to do list before I blog! We will see how long that lasts. I completed most of my tasks. I wish I could vacuum while Ty napped, but it does not work to well!
Thanks Ghee for sitting at the house today while Ty napped so I could go to the dentist. Well, I still have some time before Ty wakes up! I think I will see what else I can accomplish! I think I will dust our bedroom. That might be a good thing to do!

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

I promise I could have written this myself!!! Right down to the getting rid of animals if I didn't love them sooo much!! The hair is just awful here!!
I am glad you are getting caught up today. I have been trying but with Connor sick it is hard!!!

Blogging is an absolute addiction!!!