Thursday, May 1, 2008

FA LA it's May!

May is in full swing at the Steele household. I think this is going to be one of our busiest months. It started today with a lunch with some Junior League friends. I have started my new position as provisional chair, and boy it is going to be like a part time job. If only it paid! I am loving it and look forward to learning and growing more as the year progresses. Tonight I am hosting my Book Club. Thank goodness for our club house. I think I am prepared. I am heading up there in a few minutes to meet my friend Lindsay. She offered to help me set up. What a great friend.
Our calendar is booking up fast!

Tyler has been a huge help. He loved helping me organize my notebook!

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

What a super duper big helper Tyler is!!!! He will be a great organizer one day!!! LOL!!!

Lauren said...

YAY!!! So glad all is going well!! What book are y'all reading? I am impatiently waiting for Babywise II to get here..I ordered it because they don't have it at Hastings. Holy cow Holly I am freaking out with this fire! I thought it was 30 miles but Mark corrected me and said more like 15 miles! And the wind is horrendous today, like 40 MPH bad! I really want off this mountain!!