Monday, May 19, 2008

Today's To Do List!

The things we did today:
1. I had a hair apt. Thanks Ghee for watching Ty
2. We had lunch with Aunt Judy, Ghee, and Amma
3. During Ty's afternoon nap I cleaned the house: dusted, cleaned the guest bath, finished two loads of wash. I still need to vacuum but I will do that tomorrow morning!
Nana is coming to spent the day and night with us tomorrow! We can't wait to see her. Linda is coming in to see us of course, but she wanted to get some time to visit with my Gramma/Amma.
4. Made last minute updates, calls, and emails to prepare for our first Potential New Member meeting tomorrow night. I think we are ready. Thank you Ryan for making copies of the agena, calendar, and Provisional information. I never knew how much went in to hosting a meeting. Thank you Christina for being a wonderful friend and Chair with me! We make a great team.
5. Got a call from my friend Stacie that the Second Hand Rose needing some tweaking before the Morning Show interview that is set for tomorrow. We made plans to meet there at 5pm. It did not take us long.
I will be on the Morning Buz tomorrow morning. News 10 KWTX! Just in case anyone wants to wake up at 6am and watch! I have to be there at 5:45am.
6. Grocery store to get last minute things for tomorrows meeting.
7. Came home and fed Ty. He fed himself tonight. Well, almost all of it. Ty is doing so much better.
8. Bath time!!!!!

9. Bed time! Oh thank goodness. Ryan made it home just in time to see Ty before he went to bed. That was wonderful for both of us.

10. Dinner and clean the kitchen.

11. Finally getting a chance to blog.

12. I really need to go to bed. I have to get up around 4:30am! Wish us luck.............

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

Good Luck in the morning. I know you will not read this till after but that's ok. It is here so that is all that matters. I know you will do great. kendall wakes up early so if she is up tomorrow around 6am like usual i will be sure to watch!!!!!

Rachel said...

I am up at that time so I will try and watch it!! You mentioned I might be on the Prov. Comm. Is there something that I need to be doing at this time?