Friday, May 23, 2008

She's on her way!

I got the call that I have been waiting for since I found out my my best friend Sara is pregnant with her first baby girl! Well, I got the induce date call. Sara will go in Sunday night at 7pm to be induced and hopefully welcome baby G ( baby girl) in to the world on Monday! I am very excited for Sara and Bart and of course the proud first time Grandparents. Sara and I have been friends since preschool, therefore I can't wait to share in this special time with her.

The thing I am looking forward to the most is knowing baby G's name! I will be heading to Austin on Tuesday to see that precious little girl. I already have so much love for her.

We love you Sara and Bart and can't wait to meet your precious baby G! I thought that meant her name started with a G. Well, I think I am wrong. At least that is what Sara told me:)

I will keep you posted and send pictures when I get them.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to see her!!! I know she is going to be beautiful!!

As for AI, this is the 1st season I have not watched. Big Brother got in the way which usually doesn't happen!!! As I watch the performances on youtube I am sad that I missed such a great season!!!
Next season we should have an AI party!?!?!?!

On a side, Jason wants to know if Ryan likes to drink beer and fish?? And not necessarily this same time!! LOL!!