Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cousin Jacob's First Birthday!

Jacob had a great time eating his Birthday cake.
Yummy!None of the boys were too happy about getting their picture taken with Papa this afternoon. They really do love their Papa.
Tyler and Jacob. What beautiful boys!
Two of my wonderful Sister in Laws. God blessed me with three. I truly love having them in my life. Here I am with Shana and Caleb, Stacy and Jacob.


We had a wonderful time at Jacob's first Birthday this afternoon. It was a very fast trip, but we enjoyed visiting with all of Ryan's family. We even got to go to a soccer game to see cousin Kassidy play. We got home just in time to get Ty to bed. Ty was worn out from all the partying he did this afternoon. We can't wait for July when we get to celebrate Ty's first Birthday.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Great pics!! Jacob's cake and cute bib are soooo CUTE!!! My goodness all three boys look so much alike! Glad y'all had such a great time!! Happy Mother's Day tommorow!! I hope you get super spoiled! Love you!

Heather B. said...

How Cute!!! I am so glad y'all had a great time!!! Happy Mother's Day!!! Oh it is your 1st!! I know it is extra special since your Mom is back in Temple!!!