Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Seville (Sevi) Tate Bohn

I went to Austin this morning to see Sevi, Sara, and Bart. Sevi is so tiny and beautiful. I am so thankfull that we made it to Austin to see them. Sara and Sevi are both doing well. It felt strange to hold a baby that tiny. I already miss her. I will be going to Austin in a few weeks for the whole day to help Sara around the house and with Seville.
Tyler smiled the whole time we were at the hospital. I think he is already in love her! I know I am.
We also had to say good-bye to Amma today. We had a wonderful visit with her and we will miss her very much. Hopefully we will get to take Ty to San Diego in October to visit.
Enjoy looking at pictures of my beautiful niece ( Sara and I call ourselves sisters) Seville Tate!




1 comment:

Heather B. said...

She is absolutely adorable!!!!