Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tyler and his new car seat!

Tyler Finally got a big boy car seat! Let me tell you it took some time to decide on a new car seat. I started doing a lot of research, checking consumer reports, and asking other Mom's who have made this type of purchase.
I was all set on the Britax because they got all the highest marks. However it was out of our budget. I tried really hard to change Ryan's mind. I then heard from two of my friends that they had an Evenflo. I immediately checked the consumer reports on Evenflo car seats and they were ranked right up there as the safest car seats next to the Britax only less expensive! Sold........
Tyler is now sitting in a Evenflo Triumph Advanced Premier car seat.
WOW! I never knew their were so many car seats out there. Ty looks like such a big boy in his new seat. He still fits in the infant one, but we decided now would be the best time to make a change.

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

He does look like such a big boy in his new carseat!!! I love it!!! I wanted a Britax for Kendall too but it was also out of our budget! I really like the one you got.

Lauren said...

Oh how CUTE and grown up does he look!!!! What a sweet sweet little boy!!! We need to get Madison and Tyler together again for some updated pictures :)